- These terms constitute the agreement between echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?>, and licence holders of the HousingNet Data service regarding the use and dissemination of HousingNet Data.
- HousingNet Data is data and information about organisations and contacts working within these organisations and is made available to licence holders for the period of their licence. HousingNet Data is collated from various sources by echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> and remains the intellectual property of echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> at all times.
- A licence is granted to an individual considered to be acting on behalf of a Company or on his/her own behalf. The individual holding the licence asserts that the information provided to echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> when applying for the licence is truthful and accurate in regards both to the details about the individual and about any Company.
- Licence holders agree to limit the use of HousingNet Data for:
- use as contact lists for sales/marketing campaigns; and/or
- academic or market research purposes.
- Licence holders agree not to copy or distribute any data received from HousingNet outside of the organisation holding the licence. This includes the understanding that marketing agencies wishing to use HousingNet Data on behalf of their clients should ensure that an appropriate, separate licence is purchased for each client.
- It takes a huge amount of effort to collect the data and to keep it up to data and as such we need to protect our investment from people not playing fairly and sharing login details. We are not bothered about the odd one or two times over the year but systematic abuse can result in the whole licence being cancelled with no refund. If you need other licences / users just talk to us.
- Licence holders should take reasonable precautions against HousingNet Data being copied by third parties; these include explicitly ensuring that third parties using HousingNet Data on behalf of the licence holders agree to limit their use of the data to that in support of the licence holders or his/her company.
- HousingNet Data is provided on the understanding that echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> underwrites neither the completeness not accuracy of the data provided.
- Licence holders acknowledge that echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> will take action - including the possibility of legal action - against anyone, including licence holders, contravening any of these terms. echo REG_CHQ_COMPANY_NAME; ?> will consider the licence holders responsible for breaches of these terms by Third Parties who have received HousingNet Data from the licence holders.
- These terms are deemed to have been agreed under the jurisdiction and laws of England and Wales.